Produce Department Manager
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Career development opportunities
- Generous product discounts
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Free barista coffee
- Great company culture and work environment
Now that we have your attention, let's see what else this role can offer!
Managing the produce department day to day, this role focuses largely on delivering excellent customer service and high standards through a motivated and high-performing team. Working as part of a larger management team, this is an on-the-floor, lead-by-example role where team development and leadership is key.
The recipe for success for this role includes:
- Leadership skills
- Values-driven, with an understanding of how to engage a team
- Drive for achieving a high performing team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Retail management/supervisory experience
- Stock Management experience
- FMCG experience
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- A good understanding of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Be able to comfortably lift 20+ kgs in a safe manner
This role is based at Farro Fresh Epsom store store working 45 rostered hours Tuesday - Saturday between 6am - 9.30pm.
Only candidates with the right to work in NZ will be considered.