Retail Manager - Produce
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Career development opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Great company culture and work environment
Our Epsom Store is on the lookout for a Retail Manager to join the Leadership team.
This is a people management and sales / stock / customer-focused
Managing the running of the store day to day in collaboration with other Retail Managers and working with a tight group of dedicated team players, this role focuses largely on customer service, and store standards. Working as part of a larger management team this is an on-the-floor, lead-by-example role where team development and leadership is key.
Farro is looking for a retail professional with a proven track record in leadership, where stock management has a heavy focus in the operational side of the role.
The key points of success in this role include:
- Passion for people and food
- Produce knowledge
- Drive for achieving a high performing team
- Knife skills
- Able to lift 20kg in a safe manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Retail management/supervisory experience
- Stock Management
- FMCG experience
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
This role is based at our Farro Fresh Epsom store working 45 rostered hours Tuesday - Saturday. You must be available to work rostered shifts 6am - 9.30pm.
Only candidates with the right to work in NZ will be considered.