Deli Category Assistant Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate food-loving retail professional to join the best food market across Auckland!
Reporting to the Senior Category Manager, the Deli Category Assistant Manager focuses on working with key stakeholders to drive the category's performance by collaborating with our suppliers and internal customers, managing promotional programs, driving initiatives that contribute to a better Customer Experience, and delivering on financial targets.
Some things that we need from you that will see you succeed in this role include:
- Proven negotiation skills
- High financial and business acumen
- Close attention to detail
- Superior communication skills across all levels
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Microsoft Excel Skills (intermediate to advanced)
- Report writing skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Plus all the good stuff like a positive attitude, professional manner, and bags of initiative
- Previous Deli management experience is highly desirable but not essential
We take pride in offering an engaging work experience for our team members with:
- On-the-job training and mentoring
- Ongoing commitment to your development
- Product discounts
- Free coffee
- Birthday leave
- Autonomy AND collaborative support
- Artisan environment celebrating delicious local products
- Working with an incredibly passionate and dedicated team
Openings like this don't come about often, so don't sit on your hands, apply now by submitting your up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining why you are our next Assistant Category Manager at Farro.
Only candidates with the legal right to work in NZ will be considered for this role.