Production Kitchen Assistant
Full Time, Evening Shift
If you love cooking and preparing food, and want to make it your job, then look no further.
As a Production Kitchen Assistant, you will work on preparing and assembling a
range of products and recipes under the guidance of the Production Manager or Production Kitchen Operational Manager.
What we are looking for:
- A good understanding of food, and food-preparation
- Keen interest or experience in cooking
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to follow recipes proficiently
- Clean and tidy work habits
- A good understanding of H&S and Food Safety practices
- Commercial kitchen experience highly preferred
- Knife handling skills highly preferred
What you get from us:
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Great Company culture
- Product discounts
- Paid day off for your birthday
This is a Permanent Full Time role, based in Orakei. We are in a hunt for two fabulous Production Kitchen Assistants! Working Days avaliable are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday or Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in NZ will be considered for this role.