Food Retail Assistant - Full Time
- Paid birthday leave
- Great company culture and working environment
- Discounts on our delicious offerings and free barista coffee
- Career development opportunities
Are you a customer service superstar who loves food?
As a Farro Assistant you will help us to share our delectable morsels with our fabulous foodie customers by providing stellar service and ensuring that the store is well-stocked and beautifully presented.
We currently have roles available in our Chilled Food and Deli teams at our Lunn Avenue store. Please note this role is full time, working 35-45 hours a week over 5 permanent days which will include at least one weekend day.
With your previous customer service experience you'll fly through the training provided, and your naturally friendy and energetic nature and enthusiasm for food will see you shine in this role.
Below is further information on the qualities we are looking for in each department.
Chilled, Wine & Seafood
- Be able to work in a cold room for extended periods of time
- A good understanding of different cuts of meat
- Comfortably lift 20+ kgs in a safe manner
- Bubbly outgoing personality
- Ccafe experience (preferred but not essential)
- Kitchen experience (preferred but not essential)
- Barista experience (preferred but not essential)
Please apply by submitting a cover letter and full CV. Only applicants eligible to work in NZ will be considered.