Health & Safety and Food Safety Coordinator
- Awesome company culture
- Birthday leave
- Free barista-made coffee and product discounts
- Full on-the-job training
- Supportive and encouraging leadership
We are on the hunt for a H&S and Food Safety Coordinator to join our dedicated team at Farro's Lunn Avenue store.
Reporting to the Store Manager, and working Sunday to Thursday, your core functions will entail ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and Food Safety protocols and requirements.
Your love of keeping things in order and making sure things are done by the book will be used to great advantage in this role. You will also be a friendly and approachable support to the team, and you will be comfortable with providing training and guidance. Other duties include basic HR and Payroll coordination, helping out the teams on the floor as needed during busy times, as well as other administrative support to the Store Manager.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Interested in and enthusiastic about health and safety measures
- Experienced and qualified in food-handling compliance and health and safety compliance
- Meticulous and detail focused
- Super organised and efficient
- Computer literate
- Able to learn systems with ease
- An excellent communicator
- Comfortable and experienced with delivering effective training
- Confident manner
- Adaptable and decisive at the same time
- Autonomous self-starter
If you tick our boxes, and we tick yours, then go ahead and apply now!
Only candidates eligible to work in NZ will be considered for this role.